Poly-seal make-up ?

Perfections Detail

Is poly-seal a diminishing abrasive? I really want to try this out for my new all in one product. I got a sample of XMT360 from a friend and it doesn't finish down well at all on the microscopic level. Currently I've been using Meg's cleaner wax as my 1 stepper and have had decent results, just can't wait to run out of it!

Poli Seal is more of a chemical cleaner than an abrasive cleaner like XMT360. Poli Seal has about half the cut of Polish II and maybe a tad more than Finish so if you need a cleaner AIO go with PS but if you need cut go with XMT.

With several different techniques/pads/speeds I can't get XMT to finish down 100% scratch free, they are microscopic but still I can see them under high light and my face in the paint. I'll be getting PS soon enough, my cleaner wax is almost gone. Thanks for the info Chris that's what I was looking for :)

Thanks Sal, yea I've used the reconditioning cream and its pretty good for the price, I'm looking for about 30-40% correction ability with 1 step wax/sealant. I'll probably still go with PS after I run out of my meg's, since I try and one step a lot of surfaces, seeing most don't want to pay for the clay process :( And if someone wants paint correction just go with a dedicated polish, and an up sell :)

• 8 months later...

Archived