Perfections Detail

Anyone using this?

Once I open my shop I will be applying Opti-bond with a spray gun. Anyone using this? If so is the pattern adjustable? And does it leak seeing you screw the thing to a 32 ounce bottle. Is it awkward having that big of a bottle at the bottom of the sprayer when trying to dress the bottoms of the tires? Thanks for any info!

Dear Chris

What specs do you recommend for an air compressor to run this accessory, or which compressors might you recommend?

--Jaddie

I just got the gun on my last order now I need to get time to use it

Not to hijack this but Chris tell me more about using the gun for OCW. What is your technique for that?

Interesting- I've never heard of applying the Opti-Bond tire gel with a spray gun. I do find it a bit difficult to wipe onto tires that have vertical ridges due to the individual ridges pulling and holding product and not allowing it to spread evenly across the tire. I may purchase the gun now just to avoid this. I love the Opti-bond but have resorted back to HyperDressing due to to the application (or overapplication) flaws caused by the inability to spread evenly. I think now, I should just buy the spray gun and try this.

Chris- you mentioned you were mixing this @ 1:1- anyone else doing anything diffrently? What's the finish like at 1:1?