introduction thread.

ehall

Hey folks,

Well I started this thread on the original cantation of the new board, so I'll do it again here: (ofcourse on that board I was the first #$%^%$# member, and now I've dropped to like fifth! :) )

Anyway tell us all a bit about your car, ie, color, make, model etc, the products and equipment that you use, and prehaps a bit about it'scurrent condition and where you want to take it.

SOOOO....I'll go first.

I have an 86 944turbo. It's black with champagne interior. It probably needs a new paint job, and has a few small body issues that I'm in the process of fixing. I started with suspension, then engine etc. I'm an inside out thinker.

I just recently picked up new leather seat covers, and am slowly having the entire interior redone to full leather.

So that's about it. I look forward to seeing folks around the board.

E

• 2 months later...

Man I am even LESS High Speed than you two guys....2006 Charcoal Grey Toyota Corolla with manual windows!! But at least now it has power locks thanks to alarm guys!

Here is my Baby. A 2002 Chevy astro van.

AM FM Pioneer stereo with CD 8" sub driven by a 400watt amp.

XM up grade and cloth seats.

0 to 60 times very due to the 100gal water tank. If it's full the time changes.

Same with the stopping distance.

100_3087.jpg

I do have a 77 MG in my garage that I will start working on soon.

My Grandfather purchased it new at a Dealer in Brea California. I just happened to be with him the day he picked it up. Now I have it.

Hey Guys,

Nothing exotic here. I have an 87 Mustang GT. Black with original red interior, all original paint. It's been garaged all of it's life so the body is in perfect condition except for two door dings (thank you parking lot idiots). Modifications: Wheels, tires, 3:55 gears, roller rockers, strut tower brace, braided hoses, and Stage II 150 HP Nitrous system. The car was raced a few times back when it was new but like an old retired racehorse, it's now seeing greener pastures. Other then having the dents pulled out there really isn't anything else I want to do to it, well maybe magically transform it into a Ford GT.

George

Hey Guys,

Nothing exotic here. I have an 87 Mustang GT. Black with original red interior, all original paint. It's been garaged all of it's life so the body is in perfect condition except for two door dings (thank you parking lot idiots). Modifications: Wheels, tires, 3:55 gears, roller rockers, strut tower brace, braided hoses, and Stage II 150 HP Nitrous system. The car was raced a few times back when it was new but like an old retired racehorse, it's now seeing greener pastures. Other then having the dents pulled out there really isn't anything else I want to do to it, well maybe magically transform it into a Ford GT.

George

Next time you drive the mustang to Texas I will remove the dings for you :thumbsupup[1]:

Nothing exciting to report car wise here. have a 2002 Chevy trailblazer and a 95 GMC Jimmy. would like to have the hood repainted on the Jimmy as it has signs or cc failure on it. been able to hide the defects with a good glaze and carnuba on the hood. the TB needs some small chips repaired in the hood and I have not gotten around to repairing them. also need some bumper work on the TB as my wife scratched the front one and somebody backed into the rear one leaving a quarter sized indentation in it. I plan on touching up the from bumper but the rear one looks like it might need to be filled, sanded then painted or maybe just replaced as it is plastic.

'03 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 Laramie 5.7L Hemi, K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Black. Compounded/Polished about 9 months ago just needs a little sprucing up. Couple of door dings that I would love taken out. Other than that its big and black sits otside 24/7 so its a non stop process keeping up with it.

Haha, thanks Ron, I thought the same thing after checking out your website....that would be one heck of a drive however. But if you ever come to Tampa look me up, and don't forget your tools.

I think I will be at the Mobile Tech Expo next year in Clear Water Fl.

Daily Drivers:

06 Mini Cooper S Red with Checker Board Roof and Strips

05 Avaitor Silver

Other Cars:

1935 Red Ford 5 Window Coup - Real Steel -350 CID - Fat Man Frame - Turbo 350 trans - Air

1939 Ford Coast to Coast Black with Flames 355 CID - 700r Trans - air - Corvette Style frame and running gear - Top Comes off.

1958 Corvette Blue with white coves 4 Speed - 327 CID

1965 Corvette Maroon small block car but setup to look like big block - 350 CID - Side Pipes - Big block hood.

In the works:

1932 Ford High Boy - Planning Stage.

Archived