Finally, OPTI-SEAL is ready for release!!

Well after 4 years in production and testing Opti-Seal is now a full fledged product ready for sale! It has been long awaited by pros and enthusiasts alike.

David has been very busy in the Optimum labs through this whole process and has went through countless combinations of ingredients, I have a shelf full of "beta" samples from the last several years, but it's all been worth it for we believe we have created a wonderful product which brings ease of use, durability and great looks into the paint sealant market.

The final step in this process has been the labels. These labels are a slight departure from the usual Optimum labels and required some extra attention in their making. The labels are done. bottles are ready, product is being made....shipping will be taking place very soon now.

Ron and I are very excited about the release of Opti-Seal and while we have a few ounces of the final beta version we can't wait to get a labeled bottle ourselves! We will then be giddy and have a :beerchug[1]:

What I want to do now though is get a list of people who wish to place an order.

Size: 8oz bottle with sprayer

Extras: 2 foam applicator sponges

Price: $24.95

I will soon announce the sale date and one week from that announced date the Optimum Store will be the only place to purchase Opti-Seal.

What we need to know (in order to know how many to order) is how many people want some and how many bottles you'll be ordering.

So please post up here your desire to order and if so how many?

Thank You,

Anthony

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony,

Thats great fella!!! I know so many people have been anxiously awaiting this cool Optimum product to get on the market. Thank you for keeping us enthusiasts informed. I'm really looking forward to using Opti-Seal, so put me down for 1 bottle of the OS if you dont mind.

Heath

Please put me down for a bottle and two pads.

I've got Opti-Seal on my car now and love the look!!! I'm thinking about dumping Carnauba all together given the look this stuff gives, and this is on a black car!

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to pre-order.

First, I do have two questions regarding the Opti-Seal. I unfortunately dropped a good amount of money on a 64 oz bottle of Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Quick detailer. Would I have any problems trying to apply a Carnauba Quick Detailer over the top of a polymer sealant?

Second, what product is recommended as a quick detailer for the Opti-Seal product? Thanks!

Please put me down for a bottle and two pads.

I've got Opti-Seal on my car now and love the look!!! I'm thinking about dumping Carnauba all together given the look this stuff gives, and this is on a black car!

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to pre-order.

First, I do have two questions regarding the Opti-Seal. I unfortunately dropped a good amount of money on a 64 oz bottle of Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Quick detailer. Would I have any problems trying to apply a Carnauba Quick Detailer over the top of a polymer sealant?

Second, what product is recommended as a quick detailer for the Opti-Seal product? Thanks!

Glad you like the OptiSeal and the look it gives.....I have an untold amount of layers of it on my hood from beta testing it :beerchug[1]:

The Pinnacle QD will work just fine over the OptiSeal, no problems there.

Ron and I used Hi-Temps QD which is just as nice as the Pinnacle but a lot cheaper or we both like to use the Optimum spray wax over the PoliSeal.

Anthony

Hurray! Anthony, which HiTemp QD?

Excited for this product! Probably order a 32 oz PoliSeal, 1 Opti Seal, and I don't think I'll need to upgrade my OP/HC. So where is the next ground-breaking product? :beerchug[1]: (Finishing Polish/Gloss QD/Decontamination Kit IMO)

Archived