Finally, OPTI-SEAL is ready for release!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Autogeek have their stock in? Can't wait to try this product with PoliSeal, seems like the ideal setup.

Got my Opti-Seal in yesterday. Anthony sent me the tracking # and found it sitting on my door step when I got home. Thank you for all the communication and the tracking# Anthony. I'm trying it out saturday!

I believe they have a pre-sale going on but their stock should not arrive until Friday.

Anthony

Cool, Opti Seal can be applied directly over to a fresh Sealant correct? Then Applied again say within 30 minutes? Need to use up my UPP.

Cool, Opti Seal can be applied directly over to a fresh Sealant correct? Then Applied again say within 30 minutes? Need to use up my UPP.

Let the first sealant bond and then apply the OS.

OptiSeal was a huge hit!! David is SOLD OUT!!!!!!

Guest Guest_LudEcrous777_*
I hope not long Rob....I sell it and I only have ONE BOTTLE!! I have a case coming next week with more stuff so it shouldn't be too long at all.

Anthony

So for the people that were on the pre-order that didn't get it yet...how long till you think you'll be able to get it out the door to my home?

Thanks.

2 pre-order shipments went out....one last week Monday and last week Wednesday. Most of the pre-orders whould be arriving today, no later than tomorrow. I have a few more tracking numbers to send out and I'll try and get that done later today.

Just having a late lunch right now.

Anthony

2 pre-order shipments went out....one last week Monday and last week Wednesday. Most of the pre-orders whould be arriving today, no later than tomorrow. I have a few more tracking numbers to send out and I'll try and get that done later today.

Just having a late lunch right now.

Anthony

Thanks!! Got mine yesterday. Can't wait to try it out. :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived