ONR the most easy effortless effective wheels detailing by KC

Kc's

may i noe wad is the white stain around the wheel cap?

3 of my rims got those stubborn white stain..i tried using OPC 1:1 but no use..

it cant be scratch coz my dad's car also like this.

post-88025-1303646676.jpg

as coming back to michaelyii1988 struggles

i was a victim like you

DSC09550.JPG

Car wash and most car owners want an instant gratifying results - so much so - strong acid base - wheels cleaner are use often in this area - corrosive even to our skins & hands - threaten the wheel coat as prematurely worn down

TIPS

pls allow your wheel to cool down prior washing them - as not advise to threaten both extreme temperature -

Its just simply amazing...how effortless & easy to care for the most tedious / filthiness area....of our wheels, this is the most important place to begin for any car wash...(kindly allow your wheel to cool down prior washing, as at some extreme brake our rotor may get heated till 300 degrees or so) not i wait you wash the kind of thing

most of the wheel damages is done the wrong way of washing ...with aggressive cleaner with chemicals like degreaser as such found in wheels cleaners

impose danger to both our skin & inhalations....

allow me to share with you

DSCF5757.JPG

be fore warn

DSCF5755.JPG

time for wash

Most easy effortless & effective wash - done with 3 MF

DSCF6457.JPG

looking familiar - the amount of brake dust collect over days....

DSCF6458.JPG

not a very rewarding place to begin with - but compulsory one ( as brake dust contains the most threatening part of your daily drive - dangerously as these asbestos & rotors metal dust sticking to your car body

never wash yr car downwards up - always start from the top

clay before polish or correction

brushing off the wheel nut area

DSCF6466.JPG

more 50% / 50 % comparrision

DSCF6472.JPG

ta da

DSCF6480.JPG

remember before

DSCF6459.JPG

now

DSCF6478.JPG

in just 3 minutes- safe & effective - say no no when anybody using wheels cleaners or degreaser - do not brush them!!!!! not even with expensive plastics bristle brushes

you can makes a different

Archived