Opti-Seal is the real deal, and I have the pics to prove it!

brig2221

I just had my car beautifully detailed by ScottWax, and he topped it off with Opti-Seal. I can honestly say without any hesitation that I DO NOT plan on topping my car with anything else. I previously ordered a jar of Natty's Blue that I am now going to send back. I think these pics will show why.

I am really impressed with this product and can't wait to get mine in the mail. Thanks!

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

When Did Scott apply the OS?

I ask because I have reports that the car stats cleaner longer when it rains.

He actually did it this evening. The pics I posted were taken literally 15-20 minutes after he had applied the Opti-Seal. That said, I cannot reiterate enough at how impressed I am with the product.

My wife who gets annoyed by my new detailing hobby was even amazed when she got home. She was on the phone with her folks telling them how good my car looked. Can't wait for my order to arrive!

He actually did it this evening. The pics I posted were taken literally 15-20 minutes after he had applied the Opti-Seal. That said, I cannot reiterate enough at how impressed I am with the product.

My wife who gets annoyed by my new detailing hobby was even amazed when she got home. She was on the phone with her folks telling them how good my car looked. Can't wait for my order to arrive!

It should look better today. You give the product time to cross link and it should have more gloss.

Archived