Shelf-life of ONR, OC, OCWC

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I wanted to get all the answers in one concise location. Can you please let us know the shelf life of:

No Rinse (both stored indoors and also stored in a garage with somewhat extreme temps, and also opened/unopened)

Opti-Clean (both stored indoors and also stored in a garage with somewhat extreme temps, and also opened/unopened)

Car Wash (both stored indoors and also stored in a garage with somewhat extreme temps, and also opened/unopened)

Thanks!

Shelf life of ONR, Opticlean, and Car Wash are indefinite (3-4+ years easily) and they both passed a freeze/thaw test with no problems. Same expectations with opened and unopened jugs as long as they remain sealed (with a lid) and are not contaminated with another product or diluted with water.

Our polishes have an excellent shelf life too, but they will separate and will have to be shaken sometimes...even when I could not get my Poliseal to go back together after shaking, I looked at it the next day and it was back together just fine.

Great, thanks!

Hi again Chris. Quick follow-up: the 17oz bottle I have of Opti Clean says not to let it freeze or go above 120 degrees. I know you said it should be ok if it freezes (does that go for diluted as well as undiluted?), but what happens over 120? Does it just not work as well, does it become harmful to the car, etc...?

I was going to keep some in my car year-round for 'emergencies' (bird crud, etc...), but am concerned that my black car left in the sun will go over 120 degrees.

Thanks for any further thoughts!

Hi again Chris. Quick follow-up: the 17oz bottle I have of Opti Clean says not to let it freeze or go above 120 degrees. I know you said it should be ok if it freezes (does that go for diluted as well as undiluted?), but what happens over 120? Does it just not work as well, does it become harmful to the car, etc...?

I was going to keep some in my car year-round for 'emergencies' (bird crud, etc...), but am concerned that my black car left in the sun will go over 120 degrees.

Thanks for any further thoughts!

Thank you for bringing up this valid point. As Chris already mentioned, these products are very stable and are not affected by extreme cold or hot temperatuers. The label inforamtion however is general guidelines for these types of products. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

David,

Archived