Any advantage in two passes with Poli-Seal

james

Would there be any advantage to doing two passes with PS? With the last pass being with a LC red or black Finessing pad. The finish on the car needs no correction so what LC pad would you recommend applying the first coat of PS and at what speed. I also read that you can remove the Ps with OSW and a pad but which pad to use?

Would there be any advantage to doing two passes with PS? With the last pass being with a LC red or black Finessing pad. The finish on the car needs no correction so what LC pad would you recommend applying the first coat of PS and at what speed. I also read that you can remove the Ps with OSW and a pad but which pad to use?

No advantage of doing 2 ps passes, the chemical cleaners would remove the first coat.

I use a finishing pad if the paints in great shape at speed 3.5 on a da

You can apply ps, before taking it off spray ocw on top of it and remove both at the same time

Poli-Seal is a polish with wax/sealant protection; also known and an all-in-one product. It seems to me that if the process is done twice, then you can be removing the sealant previously applied.

As for the OSW, from what I have been told and read, all Optimum products are made to work with each other. So, it seems that it would be a great idea to follow PS with OS or the spray wax.

Poli-Seal is a polish with wax/sealant protection; also known and an all-in-one product. It seems to me that if the process is done twice, then you can be removing the sealant previously applied.

As for the OSW, from what I have been told and read, all Optimum products are made to work with each other. So, it seems that it would be a great idea to follow PS with OS or the spray wax.

I read a post (opinion) that after doing Poli-Seal if you just top with OSW the metal flaking shows up better, than if you top with OS? Any thoughts?

Archived