OPTISEAL FEEDBACK

Anthony Orosco

I'm very edgy at the moment people, as is Ron and David. We know that Opti-Seal works and produces beautiful results and we put a lot of field testing into the product so again we know the product works BUT as with anything new there are bound to be some issues with application and such.

So we need your feedback as you use it and we are here to answer questions that you may have about the product. If you love it great...........if you aren't having great results with it then we need to hear about that also.

Dr. G takes into consideration every comment, positive and negative, so as to develop and release great products.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your experiences with the OptiSeal.

Thank You,

Anthony

Just finish up using opti-seal, have 2 coats and the shine is so great (every hour goes by)., Its gets better looking. Use about 1/5 of a oz for 2 coats(waited 1 1/2 hr between coats). It reminds me of a product i use about 20 yrs ago, i think it was made by automagic, brought it a car show and it was a milky color after one shake it up and apply then buff off. This opti-seal is better than that one product and easy to apply. I think you guys hit a home run with opti-seal!!!! and i will be using this for now on! thank you for a great product!!!!! :dribble[1]: also the more time it been on there the more shine it gets!!!!!! :tongue4[1]: P.S. i don't have a camera because mine was stolen a few weeks back, sorry about that, but i know the pics will be coming in from everybody else. Thanks guys!!!!!!!! :beerchug[1]::groupwave[1]::beerchug[1]:

So far i have 4 coats of opti-seal and the shine and wetness is be on my wildness dreams, hopefully in the morning i can read the sunday paper (small print) off the shine. So far a few people have been looking at my car at work and home and wonder what i have done to my car. I'm very happy with this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug[1]::groupwave[1]::beerchug[1]:

I got my Optiseal this past week and got a chance to use it Saturday. Initially I thought it may be too good to be true. I had read the glowing reviews and just figured there would be a catch somewhere. I washed our 2005 Taurus with ONR. We bought the car used a few months ago and ONR is all I've used to clean it. It also has a few coats of wax on it. I used Wolfgang Polish Enhancer to clean thing up a little and spot clayed a few areas. I applied the OptiSeal in no time at all. I used roughly 40 pumps for the paint and wheels. It was a snap to use and the car looks great. Several hours later it looked even better. I thought I had used too much and noticed a few streaks. I fixed a few easy enough but a few I didn't get too. We were leaving and planned on cleaning the car and putting a second coat on tomorrow. After 350 miles and 100's of bug splats I'm looking forward to seeing how it cleans up. The bugs were horrible at some points it sounded like it was raining. Looking forward to using Optiseal on some of my customers cars and our other vehicles in the upcoming weeks.

I washed the Taurus again today with ONR after yesterdays roadtrip. The dirt and bugs cames off very easy and the protection was very noticeable. The water separated nicely. I put on another coat of Optiseal using maybe 25 pumps. Car looks great.

I had a chance to try OS late this afternoon after a wash with ONR. I had to spend more time on the wash than I expected because the Z-CS doesn't shed dirt, nor have the slickness, that I'd like. I had to lightly clay a few areas, and then after blowing water out of the nooks and crannies I broke out the OS. Application was as easy as I expected it to be, and even though I used more than was probably needed, I didn't really notice any problems with streaking. I purposely laid it on extra heavy on the black mirrors to see what would happen, but it just took them longer to dry.

Overall I was quite pleased with the gloss, wet look, and slickness of OS. If it has decent durability then you guys have a real winner on your hands. I'm anxious to see how it looks and feels tomorrow after it has had a chance to cure. Hopefully the OS will shed dirt and bugs better than Z-CS, because that is one area where I thought it fell a little short. Keep up the good work guys!

The one recommendation I would make is for David to include smaller foam pads with the next shipment (maybe 3.5") because the larger pad tends to be grabby initially. Using a smaller sized pad seemed to cure that problem.

I've been very happy with Opti-Seal so far. Excellent wet shine, very easy to use and even after 8 weeks now on some customer's cars (I had a sample), the look and slickness hold up well.

• 2 weeks later...

Have two coats on each of two vehicles and find it to do just what I expected. It certainly has added appearance to my finishes and I plan on adding coats till there is basically no change.

My daily driver is a charcoal grey metallic and the Opti Seal appears to have darkened the colour somewhat. This may just be from the depth of the shine but it certainly improves the appearance.

My other vehicle is more of the garage queen variety and the silver metallic paint just dances and the metallic pops.

Archived