Headliners

Paul S

Chris

I was reading a reply from you on another forum about OPC. You mentioned that it was not to be used on headliners and window tint for fear of compromising the adhesive. I have been using OPC to remove fingerprints from headliners by lightly misting the surface or spraying on a microfiber and gently rubbing the marks. I also use it on plastic shrouding around door windows that are tinted. Am I just lucky or living on borrowed time ? I would hate to be slowly making a mess of current customers interiors.I have been impressed with the ease in which it takes care of finger prints aroung sun visors and dome lights.So if not OPC ,what would you suggest for these applications ?

Thanks for the quick reply Chris. I have been in the middle of some interior only cleans on a fleet of F-250's for a landscaping firm and the crews can't seem to keep their hands off of the headliner. The OPC has been a lifesaver taking care of headliner and interior stains.

Chris, I use Opti Clean for a bunch of different applications, but I've never used it on any fabric material. Interesting! What's the proper procedure for OC on a headliner?

Bill

Archived