2003 Ford SVT Cobra (10th Anniversary)

srhtx

Hello Everyone,

Man. It has been over a year since I've posted anything. I have a client who just bought this '03 Ford SVT Cobra with less than 40k miles on it. Needless to day, it has a "few" mods. I did detail the interior, however, I did not take any pics of it since the exterior was the main problem. The blue is a nice and rare 10th Anniversary Cobra. The previus owner had some paint work done to it, but, it's hard to figure out what was done to it and I've looked everywhere. No body damage to it what so ever.

Anyways, here is what I used:

Wash: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine

Clean wheels/tires: Optimum Power Clean

Compound: Dewalt 849 with Wool Puffing Pad with Farecla Total Dry Use Liquid Compound (Clear Coat had too many fine deep scrathes in it)

Compound: Flex Buffer with Optimum Hyper Compound using the 6.5" Optimum Orange Foam Pad

Polish: Flex Buffer with Optimum Hyper Spray Polish using the 6.5" Optimum Green Foam Pad

Optimum Opti-Coat - Paint, rubber moldings. Most everything on the outside of the Cobra.

Tires: Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Shine

I had the Cobra for a few days working on it when I had a free moment. This is NOT a daily driver. Just a play toy. Enjoy the pictures!!

DriverSide02.jpg

DriverSide01-1.jpg

Front01-1.jpg

Hood01-1.jpg

PassengerSide01-1.jpg

PassengerSide02.jpg

PassengerSide03-1.jpg

Rear01-1.jpg

DriverRear01.jpg

DriverRear02.jpg

Roof01-1.jpg

Trunk01-1.jpg

Beautiful! I love the 03-04 Cobras. Not to insult the GT500 but this car I like better.

I love that blue on the Cobra. I do not think there where many Cobras in the blue. This Cobra will spank the GT500 without a problem. lol

I like the reflection shots that show the rear tire, very cool. Nothing says HP like wide meats.

You should see a picture that my friend took when I was puting on the Opti-Coat. The passenger rear looks like it had a wrap on it with all of those awsome reflextions from where my supplies are stored.

Archived