Vapor Clean TR5

Strokin04

I have the TR6 and it's a good unit. The customer service at vapor clean is terrible.

I sent my unit back for repairs and they had it for over a month. When I asked them to

remove a link to a video on my website that they were using as a testimonial with out my permission they became nasty.

I purchased mine from Klean Car. Kevin has told me as well that the CS sucks.

I don't even think the TR6 is in stock any more. They might be blowing out the TR5's

Over all it's a good unit but don't expect much after the purchase.

My next steamer will be this one.

How is there customer service and do you know anyone that owns one? Looks really nice and has more power and a higher temperature then the TR5. I'm sold!!!!

I have had no direct contact with this company. People I know on other boards have spoken highly of the unit. Others sell the same unit for twice the money. I think they are the main distributor of the unit.

Looks like I am going to have to save my pennies and get that one. Thanks Ron for the link to the site and your input on vapor clean. I hate it when I buy something and the customer service suck's or is outsourced to India. Mike...

Or you can get the daimer one. About the same $$$

Do you have a link to this one and is this the one you use? I am wanting something that I can use for my cleaning the grout between my tile and for detailing. Mike...

• 1 month later...

I have used this steamer for over a year. I cannot tell you how happy I am with it's performance. It is built ruggedyl and has a very professional form and fit. I am very impressed with it's design. I haven't needed their customer service, however I have called them and spoken to them and I was impressed with their knowledge of the units they sell and HOW TO's over the phone, etc......

Daimer Steamer

Rims are my favorite item to "clean"......No chemicals!.....Just steam and wipe.....

Many of the attachments are fun as well.....Although I find them more heplful in and around the house.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I ordered a TR6 a week ago from allbrands.com, man I couldn't wait to clean with it when it arrived today...but my excitement quickly faded when I realized it is a P.O.S. The box it came in looks like a china low budget piece of crap, it was missing the triangle attachment and cloth, and the factory "certificate" (guaranteeing my unit as new and in perfect condition).... the owners manual is very basic and full of misspelled/misused words, furthermore the manual refers to a "digital readout" on the tr6, which my TR6 does not have, and it does not state "optional" for that readout either....it states "optional" for the pressure gauge, which I have. The worst thing is the machine cuts off so much it is practically useless. I am lucky to get 30 seconds of steam before it cuts off and beeps (like its out of water), flashes, beeps, flashes, ect. I have to push the button and then I get more beeps and flashes, then maybe after a few minutes of this, it will kick on again for another whopping 30 seconds..... Now I have to PAY to send this piece of junk back to Vaporclean after a whole hours use. If you are looking for a vapor cleaner, you should stay away from this company altogether.

I ordered a TR6 a week ago from allbrands.com, man I couldn't wait to clean with it when it arrived today...but my excitement quickly faded when I realized it is a P.O.S. The box it came in looks like a china low budget piece of crap, it was missing the triangle attachment and cloth, and the factory "certificate" (guaranteeing my unit as new and in perfect condition).... the owners manual is very basic and full of misspelled/misused words, furthermore the manual refers to a "digital readout" on the tr6, which my TR6 does not have, and it does not state "optional" for that readout either....it states "optional" for the pressure gauge, which I have. The worst thing is the machine cuts off so much it is practically useless. I am lucky to get 30 seconds of steam before it cuts off and beeps (like its out of water), flashes, beeps, flashes, ect. I have to push the button and then I get more beeps and flashes, then maybe after a few minutes of this, it will kick on again for another whopping 30 seconds..... Now I have to PAY to send this piece of junk back to Vaporclean after a whole hours use. If you are looking for a vapor cleaner, you should stay away from this company altogether.

Pinkie.......that's stinkie!

Seriously, sorry to hear you had that experience and now need to hassle going through the returns and all. I have had 2 steamers and I have been very happy with both of them. The link Ron put up and the Daimer unit are both great units so perhaps you can get one of those to replace this one.

Anthony

Archived