So I tried Menzerna......

CHALM

As the title says, I met up with a detailer to try products. He had the Menzerna line of compounds and polishes. I brought my Hyper Compound and Hyper Polish, MF cutting and polishing pads, and my 3401. Without going into great detail, I am no longer curious about Menzerna products, nor do I have a desire to use them.....It's Optimum or nothing!

Maybe I should clarify, just so I don't get death threats and flamed on the forum ;-) I'm not saying that the Hyper Compound owned the Menzerna, but that after using Menzerna I no longer feel as if I need it in my arsenal. I am no longer feeling as if I missing out by not owning it. :-)

Wow! That's saying a lot about your confidence in OPT products! And Menzerna is an old and respected name too!

Already have OB and OCW and I love the results. Can't wait to try out the other products.

I own all Optimum products....everything, except the Quick Detailer. I love all of it!!!!!

*Writing wishlist*

Power Clean

Hyper Polish

Opti-Seal (perhaps)

Gallon-size ONR

Quick Detailer

Opti-Mitt

Protectant Plus

Claybar

Clay lube

Opti-Coat/Opti-Guard. Will have pro install it. Scottwax has some reasonable prices. I do the correction, he does the OC/OG. Pretty good deal.

*Gasping* That's a pretty big list!

*Writing wishlist*

Power Clean

Hyper Polish

Opti-Seal (perhaps)

Gallon-size ONR

Quick Detailer

Opti-Mitt

Protectant Plus

Claybar

Clay lube

Opti-Coat/Opti-Guard. Will have pro install it. Scottwax has some reasonable prices. I do the correction, he does the OC/OG. Pretty good deal.

*Gasping* That's a pretty big list!

Haha....nice. Everything Dr. G makes is amazing. Looks like a list of winning products.

If you have all 3 compound/polishes, there is no paint system I've run across I couldn't get perfect results.

I have all three liquid based compounds/polishes, but am still trying to dial in a good foam pad system. I'v been using the LC flat pads with my 3401. Any other suggestions? I also have the spray versions of both.....with the MF pads too. I'm doing a Infinity G35 right now with the spray polish and MF pad. I am getting great results with just one pass. I can't believe it!!!!! It amazes me how great the spray polish is. I'll post pics after I finish tomorrow and after I apply the OC 2.0.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived