CHALM

More Hyper Compound and Polish Work

Used the 3401, Hyper products, and the MF pads (compound and polish), and one Hybrid LC pad (orange). OPT keeps amazing me! This 1999 Ford Ranger had 266,000 on the clock. I used it for panel work/product testing, and will again be used at a later date. I'm going to test out the new Car pro cool pads and the Hyper Compound...want to see if I can get even more cut from it.

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2271.jpgIMG_2264.jpg

Adrian yes they are however they have a slightly less cut than 105 and 205 and more lubrication in them so they are more user friendly.

Question for anyone who would like to answer.

How often do you clean your pad after polishing with Hyper polish? After every section or after every panel or what?

And how do you clean waffle pads?

Question for anyone who would like to answer.

How often do you clean your pad after polishing with Hyper polish? After every section or after every panel or what?

And how do you clean waffle pads?

I would clean the pads after each panel, just as I would with any polish. Not used the OPT pads but do use 3M waffle pads and I clean them with a soft brush or more effectively a damp MF cloth. No doubt the dedicated pad cleaner is excellent but even if it was available in the UK it would be way beyond my budget

Some installers use an old (I hope) toothbrush. How often you clean a pad would be based personal experience and preference.