finish polish on microfiber polishing pad.

Chito

• 2 weeks later...

finally did my new car: washed, speedy prep, opt finish, poli-seal, and finally opti-seal. turned out fantastic. However, i encountered problem with the opt finish polish. used a rotary at low speed, first a brand new mf pad which i primed with qd and 4 dots of FP, it was very "grabby/tacky". my rotary was heating up. changed to a brand new hydrotech finishing pad, same thing. Changed to a gray ccs pad still the same. So i decided to do it by hand which turned out ok. Then applied poli-seal by rotary with no problems. I have almost all the opt products and find them all excellent products, except for the opt finish which frustrates me. what is going on wrong?

finally did my new car: washed, speedy prep, opt finish, poli-seal, and finally opti-seal. turned out fantastic. However, i encountered problem with the opt finish polish. used a rotary at low speed, first a brand new mf pad which i primed with qd and 4 dots of FP, it was very "grabby/tacky". my rotary was heating up. changed to a brand new hydrotech finishing pad, same thing. Changed to a gray ccs pad still the same. So i decided to do it by hand which turned out ok. Then applied poli-seal by rotary with no problems. I have almost all the opt products and find them all excellent products, except for the opt finish which frustrates me. what is going on wrong?

Archived