ONR vs OCW how are they different? Which is best? Why?

Just as the topic says. Is one better for some applications than the other? If so what applications? If they are the same than why do both exist?

E

Are you talking about ONR and the OPT. car wash? When I see OCW I think of the spray wax.

The car wash is like a regular car wash...wash, rinse, and dry. Where with ONR you just wash and dry.

ONR can also be used as a QD, clay lube, glass cleaner, etc. with the right dilutions. I am sure OPT car wash is an excellent product but I am so hooked on ONR I haven't had a chance to use mine yet.

Are you talking about ONR and the OPT. car wash? When I see OCW I think of the spray wax.

The car wash is like a regular car wash...wash, rinse, and dry. Where with ONR you just wash and dry.

ONR can also be used as a QD, clay lube, glass cleaner, etc. with the right dilutions. I am sure OPT car wash is an excellent product but I am so hooked on ONR I haven't had a chance to use mine yet.

yes I'm talking about the car wash. I also use the ONR for all of that. I'm just trying to get a complete differentiation between the two.

Just as the topic says. Is one better for some applications than the other? If so what applications? If they are the same than why do both exist?

E

One is a no rinse product, the other is a traditional wash product. I use ONR on my cars and in my mobile car wash business. I see no benefit to a traditional wash over ONR. Possibly on a badly neglected car with grease and grime a traditional wash would work better but in 500 plus washes I've not found one. I occassionally use my hose or pressure washer on a car at work if there is a lot of dirt and mud but still use ONR once the bad stuff is gone.

I just sold some ONR to a local Porsche owner, along with some OCW, dressing and tire shine, and after explaining and demonstrating to him how the ONR works he cautiously bought a 32 ounce bottle. He just called me last week and said he absolutely loves the stuff and now even his kids are doing the cars and he said they love the Optimum spray wax because it's so easy to use.

He just ordered a gallon of the ONR, a gallon of the wax and an OptiSeal also :beerchug[1]: He'll never go back to the traditional wash unless called for, meaning when the car may have a good amount of mud or heavy grit on it but as Crispy pointed out, many ONR users simply wash or rinse off the heavy stuff and then continue on with their usual ONR routine.

I still use the Optimum car shampoo and bucket almost daily on a few cars but the majority get kept up with ONR washes.

Anthony

Archived