Yvan Lacroix

GPS and Rupes a winning combination

Rupes LHR21 , Lake Country white Kompressor pad, and GPS, a great one step mild correction. Top it with Opti seal and it makes for a very happy customer.

45403_10200219260778672_293531337_n.jpg

Got the Rupes 21 on my wishlist. Tried out the 21,15 and 75 so far and was definately impressed. Thanks for sharing Yvan

I liked the Rupes so much I bought the Canadain distributiuon rights. Next week I should be recieving my first order, about 50 machines, pads, compounds, and most importantly spare parts, so the Canadain Rupes Invasion will begin. Today I polished an older Crossfire that had storage issues. Used the Rupes, a Purple Kompressor pad and Hyper compound, I followed that by a white Kompressor and GPS, and now have a very happy customer. Put another way the Rupes polsihes better be amazing inorder for me to drop my spray bottles.

Good luck on picking up the Rupes line. Between Rupes and Optimum it looks like you have a winning combination.

Yvan....that looks great. One thing that I really admire about your work, is the customer service. It's great to see that organizations like yours still believe in that.

Got my Rures 21 and have found have found Opti-Seal to be the crowning touch to GPS. Starting to like these Rupes pads also