Hello From Executive's Choice Detailing

Scott C

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Scott Campbell the owner of Executive's Choice Detailing in Smithville Tn. I spend most of my time on the water Specializing in Gel Coat Correction. We do all types of boats from 20 ft boats to complete detailing of 100 ft houseboats.

Welcome to the forum Scott. On gelcoat do you mostly use a rotary ? I have only done a couple of gelcoat boats and I respect you that do this all the time instead of a steady diet of cars and trucks.

Welcome to the forum Scott. On gelcoat do you mostly use a rotary ? I have only done a couple of gelcoat boats and I respect you that do this all the time instead of a steady diet of cars and trucks.

Paul I used a rotary for the last 4 yrs sure glad it doesn't have an hour meter on it LOL. This year I am usuing a Flex DA. It seems to be doing an execelent job.I try to stay 1 up on my everyone around me. Chris and I are always talking about new plans for my market good to have his expertise.

Scott's a good friend of mine and we share tips and tricks often. He's even Opti-Coat Pro'd a few houseboats! We're glad to have you here buddy, welcome.

Welcome Scott!

Fish & Ski boats are big enough for me. I can't imagine polishing out a houseboat, let alone coating it! :worthy[1]:

You must order the "industrial sized caulking tube" - complete with battery powered gun for application.

• 1 year later...

How about UV protection that gelcoat so desperatly needs? Clear coats has "built in" UV inhibitors that gelcoat usually lacks. The waxes developed for the marine enviorment usually has added UV inhibitors, so is OC2.0 really a alternative for boats?

Archived