Newbus Maximus

Scooby

Hello all, heard about this site on AGO. I am really new to the hobby of detailing, lurked around on some other boards for the last few months. Heard nothing but good stuff about Optimum so I bought pretty much the whole line when I ordered my PC. Hoping to pick up some tips etc here, the few panels I've tried to clean up so far have come out below my expectations. I must be doing something wrong :thumbsupup[1]:

Hey Scooby, welcome to the board and you came to the right place for tips and tricks on using the Optimum line. The first time I used Optimum, I got not so hot results but, after reading the posts on this forum I found out I was using to much polish and not working the product long enough. So the next time I used it on my truck I was blown away on how capable the OP was and got the results I was expecting. So please post and tell what problems you have so that the experts on this board like Anthony and Ron can help you out.

Well, from reading around here a bit more I can tell I was using too much product and not enough work time. Will try again this week and report back new (hopefully much better) results.

Archived