Opti-Coat.net hello

paul@opti-coat

Hi all,

I'm the IT admin for Dr. G and joining the forum to offer any support you may need for Opti-Coat.net so you can yell at me when you have a problem and I'll be more than happy to help.

I must say it's a pleasure to work with David and Ron and the crew at OPT......and a pleasure to use the fantastic products from OPT!

I-Shine is another brand name that Optimum owns, and yes it's the same great product we are used to using already under the Optimum name.

Paul great to have you on the board.

Thanks for the welcome.

I should clarify; my support will be for any issues you may have with the Opti-Coat.net website....not for product support. I'm just a happy user on the products and you all can support me with that!

Apologies, my misunderstanding.

Hi all,

I'm the IT admin for Dr. G and joining the forum to offer any support you may need for Opti-Coat.net so you can yell at me when you have a problem and I'll be more than happy to help.

I must say it's a pleasure to work with David and Ron and the crew at OPT......and a pleasure to use the fantastic products from

A little late, but welcome. Do you by chance know who admins the regular Optimum website?

Archived