New Stuff for your wheels!

This week I should have the new Tire dressing that david is working on. It is replacing the old formula.

He is very excited about it and said it looks great on tires. He just finished bottling it yesterday.

Next to be released will be the optimum wheel cleaner. All that is holding up this are the labels.

I will also be getting a sample of this as well at the end of the week. I will report my findings after I have used the final products.

• 2 weeks later...

The wheel cleaner is super safe you could let it dry on your paint and it would not harm it.

You will be able to use it on finished and unfinished wheels polished aluminum too.

Im still testing the finished product to make sure it up to snuff. The sprayer that is used with it

is called a mixing sprayer. I didn't get it with the last sample. I'm told it improves the cleaning ability.

David is trying to make it stay wetter longer as well. I should be getting more this week.

The new tire dressing is very very good. You can spray it on or spray on a sponge what ever you prefer.

It no longer dries blotchy like the old formula did. I highly recommend this product.

The wheel cleaner is super safe you could let it dry on your paint and it would not harm it.

You will be able to use it on finished and unfinished wheels polished aluminum too.

Im still testing the finished product to make sure it up to snuff. The sprayer that is used with it

is called a mixing sprayer. I didn't get it with the last sample. I'm told it improves the cleaning ability.

David is trying to make it stay wetter longer as well. I should be getting more this week.

The new tire dressing is very very good. You can spray it on or spray on a sponge what ever you prefer.

It no longer dries blotchy like the old formula did. I highly recommend this product.

Very nice to hear Ron. It will be nice to have a product for wheels that you don't have to worry about whether it will streak or dull. I know P21S is like this but I feel it is a little too expensive. Care to compare this to the P21S if you have used that? Thanks again for keeping us updated.

I have never used P21s.

I can tell you it wont kill you like HF will and it has not caused any type of irritation to my lungs or hands.

It dose need to be agitated. It cleans tires really well also.

Thanks Ron! I don't mind agitating to clean. Personally I you can truly get wheels clean without it. Although you can them them close.

Archived