Setec Astronomy

SEMA 2014 Predictions

Ok guys, we're two weeks from SEMA, what are you thinking/hoping OPT will introduce at the show?

There were tons of new products in 2012, not sure if we had any new products last year.

We've had a number of new products introduced over the last few months that haven't been announced here (Gloss-Coat, black clay, clay towels); perhaps their official introduction will be at SEMA.

ONRWW version 2. It will perform like a ONR that has Opti-Seal in it. And will be the best smelling thing on earth

ONRWW version 2. It will perform like a ONR that has Opti-Seal in it. And will be the best smelling thing on earth

Ha ha, good call. I'd settle for versions of ONR that don't stain the wash media, but work just as well.

Better smelling Opti-Clean. I have messed around with using it on the interior which is the only place product smell matters to me.

A spray polish which works consistently for those of us without the magical technique would be nice. Longer lasting Optiseal would also be welcomed as would a more aggressive compound.

Can't wait to see the new surprises!

From elsewhere on the web, two new Optimum products:

MDR (mineral deposit remover)

and

Ferrex, an iron remover that also removes tar, etc., and reportedly has a lower odor than other iron removers

Better smelling Opti-Clean. I have messed around with using it on the interior which is the only place product smell matters to me.

Der Nutbread & Friends

That's funny. I use Opti-Clean on our interiors mainly for the fresh, clean scent. We love it and use it as a regular household cleaner, too.

—Jaddie

Der Nutbread & Friends

That's funny. I use Opti-Clean on our interiors mainly for the fresh, clean scent. We love it and use it as a regular household cleaner, too.

—Jaddie

I've heard others describe the scent as fresh and clean also, just doesn't work for me. I use it all around the house too. :thumbsupup[1]: