Brief No Rinse Tutorial

Anthony Orosco

Well I have re-done a No Rinse video but even this one was cut short due to rain but I figured I would put this up anyway. Both of these cars I detailed got rained on a few times but then it wouldn't stop raining so I had to pack it up and move on.

I recommend that you view this video in its original size.

No Rinse Demo

Anthony

Anthony thanx for the Vid. :angry:

On the bottle of ONR it says half ounce product per gallon of water but you used an ounce of ONR per gallon of water.

an half ounce product is not enough is that right.

Rik

Anthony thanx for the Vid. :angry:

On the bottle of ONR it says half ounce product per gallon of water but you used an ounce of ONR per gallon of water.

an half ounce product is not enough is that right.

Rik

I have found in my personal use that I prefer an ounce to a gallon. I feel that half an ounce is not enough, especially if one is using regular tap water as the polymers within the No Rinse will bond with the minerals and such in the tap water which is why filtered or treated water is best.

Tap water still works fine but the ideal would be treated water.

Anthony

• 3 months later...
I have found in my personal use that I prefer an ounce to a gallon. I feel that half an ounce is not enough, especially if one is using regular tap water as the polymers within the No Rinse will bond with the minerals and such in the tap water which is why filtered or treated water is best.

Tap water still works fine but the ideal would be treated water.

Anthony

Hey Anthony, you mentioned filtered water works better. Would using those types that you use on a facuet made by PUR or Brita work? You also mentioned treated water, treated with what?

• 4 years later...

Archived