Anthony Orosco

2 More No Rinse videos

I did a quick video of using Optimum No Rinse on 2 card a bit dirtier than the Ferrari I used for the first video.

The first one is the door of a silver Porsche and the second of a black Porsche Turbo.

They are both only minute or so long but it shows the dirty cars can be done with No Rinse as long as you're careful.

Silver Porsche

Black Turbo Porsche

Anthony

thanks for the videos. They show how well onr works.

I have fallen in love with onr, i go through a gallon every few months, here in calgary we cant wash our cars in out driveways and it gets really cold inthe winter. Onr is a great solution to both.

thanks for the videos

Thanks Anthony, I am impressed with ONR and gonna get them through my Singapore distributor asap. As my dad is scolding me that I used too much water every month to wash my car. TQ. :angry:

Anthony...too bad your banned from that other posting forum. Your videos are getting rave reviews! Thanks again for taking the time to show all of us how effective,safe, and useful ONR can be. Even those of us that still use it with a bit of fear in our heads!!

PS--everyones commenting on the long hair!! Supercuts baby!!! :thumbsupup[1]:

Take care guy and keep up the awesome work!

I really like the vid of the black Porsche.....it's a great demonstration of how useful ONR can be even on dirtier cars!! I love ONR and I'm glad the detailing world can see how well it works!! :)