Anthony Orosco

No Rinse and Spray Wax in one shot

Tried to watch this video from days gone by.Do they go away after so much time?I get this on my screen:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /videoplay was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I'm not sure where the video went, but it shows washing with ONR, then applying a single shot of Wax to each section before drying. You can use the same method with Opti-Seal as well. The Wax or Seal acts as a drying aid (improves absorption into the towel) but remains on the surface for a one step dry & protection. It's become part of my wash routine...and works on pontoons as well!

A lot of those old videos of Anthony's seem to be gone, my recollection is he was one of the pioneers of detailing videos, and perhaps the first to do an ONR video. I also remember one about steam cleaning wheels, I think.

I'm not sure where the video went, but it shows washing with ONR, then applying a single shot of Wax to each section before drying. You can use the same method with Opti-Seal as well. The Wax or Seal acts as a drying aid (improves absorption into the towel) but remains on the surface for a one step dry & protection. It's become part of my wash routine...and works on pontoons as well!

Got it...Thanks