ONRWS in bucket

KB in MD

How long can I keep the solution in my bucket with a gamma seal lid on it? I put 9 ultra plush micro fiber towels in my 4 gallons of solution and only ended up using 5 towels (experimenting with rinseless) I used 1 towel per side and set them aside to be washed. So no dirt back into the clean wash solution.

Thanks and thanks for the great product (ONRWS/ONRWW)

KB

I seem to remember Chris addressing that question some time ago. If memory serves, he said the solution is still effective for a long time. The color of the mix may lighten, but it's still good. Sometimes I'll use ONR on my garage queen when it's just dust covered from storage and I'll reuse the slightly dirty solution on my next wash of one of the DD's in the driveway. Personally, I've left both ONR and ONRWW in a covered bucket for a few weeks at a time without issue.

Bill

Ok. Good to hear. I think I'll only be keeping it about 2 weeks at most. I did the Garry Dean 'modified' was method what uses alot of mf cloths. I started out with approx 4 gallons of onrws solution and ended up with approx 2 gallons left over.

Thanks for the reply.

KB

Archived