Opti-Seal Demonstration

Steve H

I took the liberty of putting together a brief tutorial on how I use Opti-Seal. I apologize for the whine in the background. Hope this is useful for some of you.

** YouTube Version**

Steve's Opti-Seal Demo---Google Video Version

Very kind of you to do this, Steve. I learned by trial and error that, as you pointed out, the lightest pressure is the way to apply. If I may share one more thing: I apply to a panel and immediately go back over it with even lighter pressure and at a faster pace to increase air flow/friction. This seems to help with the OS flashing off or evaporating and helps mitigate streaks.

Again, thanks for the time and effort to put this together..

Steve,

For every newbie, who wasn't certain how to use OS, your video is the model of sense and simplicity. It is clear and concise, with just enough information on how much to use, how much pressure, steak removal, etc.

Nice job!

To all that follow, you will be a hero!

BJ

Great video........ I have found that if you layer opti seal on top of another wax (typically poliseal for me) without giving the proper curing time for the 1st coat of wax it will streak a bit, which typically comes off with just a microfiber....or a quick spray of quick detailer....

"Highlights?!?!?!!?" Hey that's what I refer to as "adult blonde" buddy! :kicking[1]:

I hide my adult blonde. Sorry bud I couldn't resist. I always picture people on the forums as young punks he he he.

Not older gusy like our selfs in the prime of our lives.

Thank you very much SteveH and Anthony for your contributions with these tutorials. They only solidify the techniques used.

Remember Bullwinkle the Moose always having titles for the next shows episode?

Here is a tag line for these tutorials.....

"Always learning something new, or It never hurts to review the basics....."

Stay tuned for the next episode of....."AS THE OPTIMUM TURNS!"

Late...... :kicking[1]:

Archived