My Saleen

Here a some pictures of my Saleen. The only product that I ever use to wash this with is No Rinse. So I did a quick wash with ONR and then applied my Wet Glaze topped with Opti-Seal. This combo gives a really wet and glossy look with some nice depth. Here are some pics, I'm not good at taking pictures!!

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice.

Do you have any durability issues with acryilcs and Opti-seal?

I do like how acrylics candy the paint like Wet glaze does it gives a truer look to it than oil glazes and easier to use.

> Also do you have any pics of that combo on any other color than yellow which your Stang looks Superb.

thanx Rik

Very nice.

I do like how acrylics candy the paint like Wet glaze does it gives a truer look to it than oil glazes and eaier to use.

> Also do you have any pics of that combo on any other color than yellow which your Stang looks Superb.

thanx Rik

Based upon Dr. Ghodoussi's explaination about acrylic polymers, I don't believe durability is an issue, rather layering.

Very nice.

I do like how acrylics candy the paint like Wet glaze does it gives a truer look to it than oil glazes and eaier to use.

thanx Rik

Actually the Opti-Seal bonds fine to the acrylic glaze. My Wet Glaze doesn't have the oils that most glazes have, my glaze also adds a bit of protection on its own too.

This is just a show car and a weekend driver, I'm not too worried about durability, but the durability would be fine with that combo.

I don't think I have any pictures of that combo on any other cars on here. I will have to check.

Archived