Question on OCW

Detail_Guy

Hi,

I'm waiting on the release of the new OCW. Does anybody know if it can be used on a wet or dry paint surface?

I like to use these wipe on/wipe off spray waxes during my drying process... wash, flood rinse, and then, with a nice soft WW towel, I like to mist on a spray wax, and finish drying the vehicle.

Thanks in advance.

Yes the new OCW can be sprayed on a wet car.

However the new QD will work better with this type of application. It should be out in a couple of months or sooner.

This stuff is very slick. The only way to describe it is it's like you applied Poli-Seal to your car.

What is really cool is if you no rinse your car you can use the new QD with it. Wet the panel with no rinse. Spray a little QD and wipe dry. Super slick! I keep geting 4oz test bottles of it but I want a gallon now! I bug david almost every day wanting to know when my gallon is coming.

Back to the new OCW. It is a little different then the old formula. People will first notice no visible separation. It dose separate though. So you must still shake it. The last sample was tweaked a little to bring up the slick factor. I think the carnuba keeps it from being super slick. I have tested it side by side with the Z8 and Aqua wax and it is slicker. with a nice wet glow.

Yes the new OCW can be sprayed on a wet car.

However the new QD will work better with this type of application. It should be out in a couple of months or sooner.

This stuff is very slick. The only way to describe it is it's like you applied Poli-Seal to your car.

What is really cool is if you no rinse your car you can use the new QD with it. Wet the panel with no rinse. Spray a little QD and wipe dry. Super slick! I keep geting 4oz test bottles of it but I want a gallon now! I bug david almost every day wanting to know when my gallon is coming.

Back to the new OCW. It is a little different then the old formula. People will first notice no visible separation. It dose separate though. So you must still shake it. The last sample was tweaked a little to bring up the slick factor. I think the carnuba keeps it from being super slick. I have tested it side by side with the Z8 and Aqua wax and it is slicker. with a nice wet glow.

Excellent, and thanks!

I suspect that the new QD will not provide the added protection that the OCW provides... correct?

I'm not much of a QD guy since the OCW came along but that is changing now. It makes the Opti-Seal very slick.

I've also cut way down on using gloss enhancing QD's when I staring using great spray waxes in my drying process. That's exactly why I was asking about the new OCW.

Plus, when I need a great cleaning QD, I have ONR mixed perfectly for just those situations.

Thanks again.

Archived