Any news on the new OCW & OQD

There is a new Tire Shine and Protectant+ and within the next few weeks (as soon as labels are done) an updated spray wax plus a new quick detailer will be out as well.

There's also a carpet cleaner, wheel and tire cleaner, bug remover and metal polish in the works.

Anthony

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Anthony,

Are the new formula's of TS and P+ another revision to recently "new formulas". I thought that when I bought a gallon of each a month or two back, they were both new formulas.

Also, will the new products stick with the "environmentally safe" theme like the rest of the current products? Are there any timelines for these new products?

What you have should be the new formulas.

These new products and reformulated products should be out in Jan. 08

The new spray wax will be the first to ship

QD

Carpet and fabric cleaner with a polymer protestant.

Power Clean APC

Water Spot and rust remover

Also there is something special that will be released. It's a surprise! I know your going to like it :thumbsupup[1]:

Guest Driven Auto Detail

I want a 4oz. sample! lol

So you like using the new QD versus mixing up ONR as a QD?

I'm definitely looking forward to a slicker OCW. That's really the only part that stands out to me needing improvement.

Speaking of going green, when winter is over I'm going to start making my own windshield washer fluid with ONR and water. I'll start topping off my clients washer fluid tanks when they get their cars detailed. No more nasty chemicals being sprayed into the air :thumbsupup[1]:

I want a 4oz. sample! lol

So you like using the new QD versus mixing up ONR as a QD?

I'm definitely looking forward to a slicker OCW. That's really the only part that stands out to me needing improvement.

Speaking of going green, when winter is over I'm going to start making my own windshield washer fluid with ONR and water. I'll start topping off my clients washer fluid tanks when they get their cars detailed. No more nasty chemicals being sprayed into the air :thumbsupup[1]:

Mike, that's a good idea because the solution used by most car makers, and those they suggest using, can strip or weaken wax plus stain paint if the solution is allowed to dry on paint.

Anthony

QD

Power Clean APC

Also there is something special that will be released. It's a surprise! I know your going to like it :thumbsupup[1]:

Damn! Almost everything covered. Now if we had some faster cutting polishes with max gloss it wouild be perfect.

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Ron or Anthony,

Are there any plans for a glass cleaner? I'd like to see a glass cleaner that leaves behind some sort of protective layer. This way, when I'm hitting the exterior windows, particularly the front windshield, there's no need for a RainX type of product after the glass has been cleaned.

Anthony,

That's a very good point about the washer fluid doing such damage to the paint. Ya know, maybe Optimum should market this as another use for ONR. Or maybe it could be an entirely new product:

Optimum OptiView Washer Fluid - Environmentally safe, won't damage paint, won't degrade existing protection on the paint, leaves behind a layer of protection to help repel rain, dirt, bugs, etc.

-OR-

Maybe the glass cleaner could be mixed with a ratio of water to create the washer fluid.

:):thumbsupup[1]:

• 4 weeks later...

QD

Power Clean APC

It is January 2008 now...I was wondering if these products are going to be out very soon? I haven't heard anything about them in a while, so I figured I'd ask and see how everything is coming with the release of these products!

• 2 weeks later...

Ron and I just got what we believe to be the final beta versions of the QD and it seems to be working just fine. We'll ask David to try a new scent though.

The spray wax is ready to go but labels and getting them printed can be a real hold up on these items. Pretty soon all Optimum products will have a new look.

Anthony

Archived