Extreme makeover: Suzuki Swift sedan

Bence

Thanks Rik!

Yep it is truly a great sealant, I love it. The car is in pretty bad shape now again. 24/7 outside, with ball scratches, twig'n'stick patterns (dirt roads in a small forest) and some washing induced swirls. No wonder, the (re)paint is actually so soft that a MF will scratch it... After polishing I pulled color even with a finessing pad and the sealant.

Thanks for the nice words guys! Well, it is the driveway of the neighbor opposite of us. It is a small street with 130-150 year old civic houses. Really stable old buildings with 80-100 cm thick walls. I'll post pics of our house.

O/T, but Hungary is one of the places on my list of "places I still have to visit before I die". One of my ancestors(great great grandfather, on my dads' mom's side) was a member of the Royal Guard before emmigrating to the US. I unfortunately don't know very much about the country(although my grandmother has some fantastic family heirlooms from hungary among others), which is one of the reasons I want to visit; I find I learn so much more about a country when I visit, then when I read about it, if you know what I mean.

Back on topic, fantastic job Bence :thumbsupup[1]:

Now, I'll hijack my own thread. As promised, here are some pics of my house:

Ourhouse1.jpg

Ourhouse2.jpg

Ourhouse3.jpg

Ourhouse4.jpg

Ourhouse5.jpg

Ourhouse6.jpg

How much would it be in the US? Gbackus, it is definitely a nice place. Lot of people come to Hungary from Germany, Austria, Netherlands, UK, etc., to buy houses here.

Very nice place there Bence and your hone twon looks absolutely beautiful! I'm going to show my wife the pics later, I'm sure she'll love them also.

My mom is German and it was nice being over there in Germany as a kid...culture shock for a California teenager :thumbsupup[1]:

Anthony

Bence, it's definately a very pretty area. I don't know about the rest of the country, but in California, a house/yard that size(at least what I can see from the pictures), would probably start around 450-500 thousand USD.

Archived