ONR battle tested!

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Guest Driven Auto Detail

This is just a wash, but I thought it was worth posting...

Our Mazda3 has seen better days. It was awfully dirty from all the nasty weather we've had lately. I decided to not wash it sooner because I wanted to give ONR a real test :thumbsupup[1]:

Please excuse the gash in the passenger rear door. That'll get attention in the spring. By the way, this car hasn't been fully detailed since last October. It'll get a full detail once the weather gets a little better.

Process:

2 gallons of water mixed with 1oz. of ONR for the wheels.

3 gallons of water mixed with 1.5oz. of ONR for the rest of the exterior. Normally, I would only use 2 gallons of water and 1oz. of ONR but since it was so dirty I wanted to make sure I had enough solution.

BEFORE:

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Thanks Anthony! I remember you mentioning in one of your videos that people were skeptical about the ONR wash on the red Ferrari so I figured it was worth posting on here and the other forums that I frequent. :thumbsupup[1]:

Outstanding before and after photos showing that ONR will remove all that nasty dried on salt spray, snow melt, slush and other road debris with no harm to the finish! :thumbsupup[1]:

Thanks Mike.

Very nice example of how effective the No Rinse is.

If you disposed of the wash water in the sink or toilet then you are "Being Eco Friendly" and really helping out the environment.

I'm not to sure about "Global Warming" however I do see pollution as a problem and the less impact we can make on Gods creatures the better.

Guest Driven Auto Detail
Out of curiosity how many wash mitts/ microfibers did you use? My car looks like that or worse every week during the winter and I find myself using roughly 4-5 plush microfibers plus a WW and another plush mf for drying.

I use one cotton chenille wash mitt and a 4 nice size waffle weave MF towels. I use one towel to do the initial drying and a second towel for final drying. After I'm done with half the vehicle, I'll get use the other 2 towels.

Outstanding before and after photos showing that ONR will remove all that nasty dried on salt spray, snow melt, slush and other road debris with no harm to the finish!

Thanks Mike.

Thanks for the compliments!

Very nice example of how effective the No Rinse is.

If you disposed of the wash water in the sink or toilet then you are "Being Eco Friendly" and really helping out the environment.

I'm not to sure about "Global Warming" however I do see pollution as a problem and the less impact we can make on Gods creatures the better.

The water was indeed disposed of in the sink :thumbsupup[1]:

I'm not sure if I've said it here, but because of Optimum, I'm starting to advertise as an eco-friendly detailer. We're doing what we can at home to "go green" as well. It feels good to know that I'm doing whatever I can with my business to lessen the impact of my work on the environment.

Another set of pics and a video coming shortly...

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Ok, here some before/after pics of my work truck. I did it this afternoon. I had already cleaned the wheels & tires on the before pics & the trailer was already clean as well.

BEFORE

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

I totally agree with that. Taking care of God's creatures by lessening pollution is one reason why I switched to ONR.

Archived