ONR Question

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Hey guys, quick question for the ONR experts. Recently, on a non-detailing message board I was asked what how one should treat love bug on the front of their car when washing with ONR. Since using ONR, I've not really had to deal with many bugs so I'm not really sure what you guys suggest. Would a strong dilution of ONR & water sprayed on the areas (like 1:1) help loosen up the bug guts prior to the actual washing? Or, do you guys use another method.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey guys, quick question for the ONR experts. Recently, on a non-detailing message board I was asked what how one should treat love bug on the front of their car when washing with ONR. Since using ONR, I've not really had to deal with many bugs so I'm not really sure what you guys suggest. Would a strong dilution of ONR & water sprayed on the areas (like 1:1) help loosen up the bug guts prior to the actual washing? Or, do you guys use another method.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1:1 may be a bit too strong but you have the right idea. A strong solution of ONR and spray in on the front and let it soak in for several minutes. After a few minutes agitate. Sometimes that will remove the bug guts completely, sometimes partially, sometimes hardly at all. If you still have some guts left, try claying it. If that doesn't work, you will probably need to use bug and tar remover.

Archived