Product news?

Bence

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK time out! Is the WOWA product "Opti-Seal"? I had some input on the names also, but didnt know David had arrived at a conclusion! I guess I know where I rate!! :groupwave[1]:

Please read with a slight tone of sarcasm.............

David will be doing a private label for Excel Detail.

We thought about calling it Monkey Shine ;) Lol.

Absolutely agree!

I'm trying to figure out where the Finishing Polish will fit in my regimine, as OP on a white LC pad seems to finish out pretty well. If I understand correctly, it will work similiar to Poliseal, but without the sealant?

Looking forward to poliseal, I have the Zaino version and am currenty testing its real world durability.

David will be doing a private label for Excel Detail.

We thought about calling it Monkey Shine :doctor[1]: Lol.

I havent even heard for sure the name of this new WOWA product yet! Will someone tell me for sure what it is? And wheres my samples you promised Dave!!!!!!!!??????

Wheres that "left in the dark" smiley? :thumbsupup[1]:

How long does it take the Sealant to "cure". I like to put a layer of sealant then some carnuba on my personal vehicles or if someone is willing to pay extra for both. Can a carnuba (paste) be applied after the sealant is clear?

Yes you can apply Opti-Seal and then top it with your favorite carnauba paste wax but at least 15 to 24 hours should be given for it to fully cross link and don't use any wax with cleaners in it. I have also layered Opti-Seal on top of Optimum spray wax and Poli-Seal with no adverse effects.

Anthony

Yes you can apply Opti-Seal and then top it with your favorite carnauba paste wax but at least 15 to 24 hours should be given for it to fully cross link and don't use any wax with cleaners in it. I have also layered Opti-Seal on top of Optimum spray wax and Poli-Seal with no adverse effects.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony I think I will just offer sealant or wax not both to future details. Even with trying to do the sealant and wax to family cars it is difficult to schedule two dates. Plus from your and Scotts pics of Opti-Seal it looks like it has some of a deep wet look that I like better than the shine of other sealants.

Any updates on the opti-seal?

Hello and yes the final version of the Opti-Seal is done and now it's on to bottles and labels. I just finished designing the label and doing the instructions so it won't be long now. I'll post up a notice of when it will be ready.

Anthony

Hello and yes the final version of the Opti-Seal is done and now it's on to bottles and labels. I just finished designing the label and doing the instructions so it won't be long now. I'll post up a notice of when it will be ready.

Anthony

So when can we put in our pre-orders so you can judge the initial demand and have enough inventory for your successful roll out – and of coarse a discount for pre-ordering. Seriously, are your going to send out system wide message to the forum members when it is available for ordering since I understand it will be release here first? If so I want to be on the list!

Dennis

Archived