Product news?

Bence

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, knew I missed something! :groupwave[1]::beerchug[1]::D

Seriously, based on the pictures of Scott & Anthony, the OOS has a very unique, characteristic appearance, which is extremely glossy yet deep, liquid and defined. Fascinating.

Damn, knew I missed something! :D :D :D

Seriously, based on the pictures of Scott & Anthony, the OOS has a very unique, characteristic appearance, which is extremely glossy yet deep, liquid and defined. Fascinating.

:D:groupwave[1]::beerchug[1]: Bring it to the market! Bring it to the market!

Any news on Optiseal? I'm preparing to start my spring full out details on a couple vehicles and would really like to put Optiseal+Poliseal against CS+ZAIO .

Already have the Zaino and Poliseal so I'm waiting exitedly on the missing link!

I talked to David today and he said hopefully next week.

Scott: Are you applying with hand or PC/Cyclo and how much sealant will it take to cover a medium sized car?

By hand. I am covering 4-5 cars per ounce of product. One spray per panel. I spray Opti-Seal on a foam hand applicator and lightly work Opti-Seal into the paint, knocking down any high spots of product as I go.

Wow, I am really excited about this product after reading through this thread. It sounds like they may have developed the "silver bullet" of paint sealants. Amazing wet mirror looks that will actually last!

Looking forward to this product hitting the market!

Archived