I just applied OGC to my car, I was wondering if I should or should'nt apply OID as a topper? I usually use it as a drying aid and apply it when the car is still wet. I don't want to change the characteristics of OGC... I am sure that using OID as a drying aid will interfere with the OGC properties... The OGC is outstanding, wish there was more product to work with and a more lengthy longevity... Do you guys consider using OID as a drying aid over OGC... A topper???

I would have thought that a QD like OID would struggle to be called a topper product. Whatever it leaves behind would not be very durable plus as Optimum like their products to work well together I would guess it would not negatively effect the coating

I would have thought that a QD like OID would struggle to be called a topper product. Whatever it leaves behind would not be very durable plus as Optimum like their products to work well together I would guess it would not negatively effect the coating

thanx LJ... I don't think "topper" was the word I was looking for... My bad. I just needed to know if the OID would negatively effect the OGC... A lot of enthusiasts frown upon adding a topper to certain coatings... If it doesn't make sense, I leave well enough alone. I will just use ONR, OOC and Optimum Car wash to maintain the OGC.

Archived