Anthony Orosco

Porsche Bumper Wetsanding

Hey guys, the wool pads we used in this video are up on the website.

Anthony

Thats Niiiice! I've grabbed the hook now all you need is opti-seal to set it. :beerchug[1]: Have an "eta" last I saw was Feb.?

Anthony,

Disregard the PM I sent you on Autopia after watching these videos all my questions were answered. Also watching these made me happy to see how well optimum products work since I just got all the polishes and ONR.

Thanks,

Mike...

Okay I lied, I do have one question when doing the buffing how much pressure are you applying to the rotary? Thanks again, Mike...

Okay I lied, I do have one question when doing the buffing how much pressure are you applying to the rotary? Thanks again, Mike...

Actually very little pressure, especially on these plastic areas. The weight of the machine is sufficient to get the work done. On panels maybe 5lbs of pressure is all that is needed.

Take care and happy detailing!

Anthony

I realize that these are older videos and threads, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to them, and the background music is great also! :thumbsupup[1]:

Your just jealous cause your little wimp wrist couldn't handle a time piece like this one.

I doesn't look good with a mullet either. :D