OPTIMUM X

Yeah, NXT...but the 2.1001 version :censored[1]:

The cool thing with this stuff is a guy came in looking at some Porsches. He saw us drying that Arctic Silver Porsche and he was sold. I gave him my number and he wants his red F430 done and then I'm sure his Lambo.

It's not even released yet and we have people wanting it on their cars just by them seeing it on other cars. Again I'm very excited about this product!

Anthony

Kind of an off question, but is removing the stuff via prep-sol or some other solvent pretty straight forward? Something like this would be ideal for my girlfriend's car but she's also got a nasty habit of crunching sheet metal on stationary objects so 2 out of her last 3 vehicles have required some type of body work...

Kind of an off question, but is removing the stuff via prep-sol or some other solvent pretty straight forward? Something like this would be ideal for my girlfriend's car but she's also got a nasty habit of crunching sheet metal on stationary objects so 2 out of her last 3 vehicles have required some type of body work...

I can't give out to much info at this moment. I'll just say that it can be removed but right now the process I need to keep under wraps.

Anthony

The section of the video where I'm blowing the Porsche I have the blower set on low. It's hard to see but the water is completely blowing of the paint. No big deal for a fresh detail however the cars that have had this product on them for over a year react the same way.

Both of those cars are recently applied, within the month, but I have it on other cars (not the full vehicle but panels so as to test it against other products) going on over 2 years now.

I posted up pictures of it on a Maserati hood at 3 1/2 years.

I have several people already (2 black Turbo Porsche's and 1 Ferrari 430) that will be paying for full applications. Up until now it has been applied without an extra charge because we needed beta vehicles. This product does more than just "seal" paint though but again I don't wish to speak about that until we have the program up and ready to go.

Anthony

There is no point having a sealant that lasts more than one year

In two to five years time the swirls and contamination on a car would require so much claying and machine polishing

I get a year out of most sealants today and do a clay, toughseal step 1 and 2 with rotary to clean the paint pores and bring back any lost shine then either machine polish or permanently fill in any marring and reseal the paint

Archived