Dr G Beta Tester

boiler

I've just joined the Optimum Forum, but have been lurking for awhile. I work with Dr G on sales and marketing and have watched the development of several exciting products (and been an early beta tester), including No Rinse, Opti Seal, Power Clean, and Carpet/Fabric Cleaner. I assisted getting Optimum products into aviation and have weekly conversations with Dr G on potential markets and products.

While not a detailer or "auto geek", I've become much better (and more knowledgeable) at car care since meeting Optimum. I also know from personal experience how dedicated Dr G is to creating the highest quality, safest, and easiest to use car care products in the market. I'll be monitoring this forum for ideas, suggestions, and just great information. Thanks

I've just joined the Optimum Forum, but have been lurking for awhile. I work with Dr G on sales and marketing and have watched the development of several exciting products (and been an early beta tester), including No Rinse, Opti Seal, Power Clean, and Carpet/Fabric Cleaner. I assisted getting Optimum products into aviation and have weekly conversations with Dr G on potential markets and products.

While not a detailer or "auto geek", I've become much better (and more knowledgeable) at car care since meeting Optimum. I also know from personal experience how dedicated Dr G is to creating the highest quality, safest, and easiest to use car care products in the market. I'll be monitoring this forum for ideas, suggestions, and just great information. Thanks

Welcome! I guess we all should thank you for doing your job well. I can't complain about any Opt product that I have tried.

Just how far have the Optimum products been used in the aviation industry?

Just how far have the Optimum products been used in the aviation industry?

We've gotten 4 products into an aviation distributor (along with the sample pack), and they've been selling for a month. It's a new market and we're just figuring out the potential. For example, we have Goodyear Tire, who doesn't recommend any tire care products, testing Tire Shine. So far they say the results are "promising" and we're counting on them to provide their Seal of Approval. Would be a major referral...

Boiler...welcome to the forum! You have several willing lab rats (myself included) should you need any more testers out here!! Also, thank you for the work you put in with Dr G in putting what I consider some of the finest car care products out into the market place!

Boiler...welcome to the forum! You have several willing lab rats (myself included) should you need any more testers out here!! Also, thank you for the work you put in with Dr G in putting what I consider some of the finest car care products out into the market place!

just trying to spread the word, SteveH

We've gotten 4 products into an aviation distributor (along with the sample pack), and they've been selling for a month. It's a new market and we're just figuring out the potential. For example, we have Goodyear Tire, who doesn't recommend any tire care products, testing Tire Shine. So far they say the results are "promising" and we're counting on them to provide their Seal of Approval. Would be a major referral...

Awesome, keep us updated on other big developments! Nice to see Optimum further extending in the OEM field.

• 3 months later...

Archived