NEW TO DETAILING and THE FORUM

MONKEYBUTT

My (career?) job is in a nationally known ladies underwear store. I started detailing less than 6 months ago. After working a mall job all day, its great therapy. The first product I ordered was the NO RINSE & SHINE. I was amazed at that! Its great to work inside the garage in crappy weather. I've since ordered the detail spray, tire gel (I'm working on that) and the (absolute slickest) wax. I'd buy the wax just for the smell! I would appreciate all the help I can get. So far, I've mostly worked on my own vehicles. I'd use the detail spray in the store if the company would pay. I'm looking forward to the forum.

MB

Welcome to the forum.

We got you covered get it. Ha Ha. A little undergarment humor.

GOTCHA! The majority of the "things" we sell don't cover as much as the Optibond Tire Gel. They certainly don't stay on as long either. I had to travel about a mile of dusty gravel road yesterday. I decided I'd just wash the tires real good and start over. I didn't have to start over. It looks just as good now as it did before. I tried to upload a pic, but I don't know where the hell it went. I guess I need help with that too. Anyway I think the Optibond Tire Gel is A#1.

post-329-1208472912_thumb.jpg

GOTCHA! The majority of the "things" we sell don't cover as much as the Optibond Tire Gel. They certainly don't stay on as long either. I had to travel about a mile of dusty gravel road yesterday. I decided I'd just wash the tires real good and start over. I didn't have to start over. It looks just as good now as it did before. I tried to upload a pic, but I don't know where the hell it went. I guess I need help with that too. Anyway I think the Optibond Tire Gel is A#1.

OH!! There it is!!

Hello and welcome to our forums MonkeyButt ;)

Now after the cordials the next question that has been swirling amongst the many other cognitive thoughts in the nether regions of my prefrontal brain cage has been, just where did you get the name "MonkeyButt"?

I do hope that it's not a description of self? :beerchug[1]: Inquiring minds want to know!

Take care and have a great day (or evening)!

Anthony

My (career?) job is in a nationally known ladies underwear store. I started detailing less than 6 months ago. After working a mall job all day, its great therapy. The first product I ordered was the NO RINSE & SHINE. I was amazed at that! Its great to work inside the garage in crappy weather. I've since ordered the detail spray, tire gel (I'm working on that) and the (absolute slickest) wax. I'd buy the wax just for the smell! I would appreciate all the help I can get. So far, I've mostly worked on my own vehicles. I'd use the detail spray in the store if the company would pay. I'm looking forward to the forum.

MB

Welcome onboard MB - glad to not be the "new guy" any more!

Now after the cordials the next question that has been swirling amongst the many other cognitive thoughts in the nether regions of my prefrontal brain cage has been, just where did you get the name "MonkeyButt"?

I do hope that it's not a description of self? :beerchug[1]: Inquiring minds want to know!

Anthony

+1

Welcome here!

Why does saying MonkeyButt in my head make me smile?

al

I do hope that it's not a description of self? ;) Inquiring minds want to know!

Take care and have a great day (or evening)!

Anthony

OK Anthony, here goes----The Christmas retail rush starts long before Christmas. Last fall I complained so much about how my butt was worn out or how it was dragging the ground etc. a co-worker gave me a bottle of ANTI-MONKEYBUTT POWDER (google it) as a gift. That's how it got started and it stuck. After this weekend, I could probably stand a little right now. I just managed to get home and get the salt off of the Scion before it got dark.

MB

OK Anthony, here goes----The Christmas retail rush starts long before Christmas. Last fall I complained so much about how my butt was worn out or how it was dragging the ground etc. a co-worker gave me a bottle of ANTI-MONKEYBUTT POWDER (google it) as a gift. That's how it got started and it stuck. After this weekend, I could probably stand a little right now. I just managed to get home and get the salt off of the Scion before it got dark.

MB

Ummm, at this store you work at, don't they have some sort of panty that gives ones butt a "lift" thus negating the need for "anti-monkeybutt"?? :drive2[1]:

Now here's a interesting couple of questions regarding your line of work.....one that many men, such as myself perhaps, are curious to know.

1) What's the most bought item by women?

2) What's the most bought item by men for their women?

I am guessing, knowing the vast differences between men and women, that their shopping styles are very different. Yes, no?

Anthony

Archived