No Activity

tony58

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure if there is or isn't good info here because I'm not sure what's going on. I've read a lot of threads but I feel like there are hidden or missing posts in the threads because it doesn't flow like a conversation. There will be a question, and then a post or so later there will be a "thanks for answering the question" but I see no answer. Anyone know what's going on? It's like someone who has been answering a lot of questions had all their posts removed.

I'm not sure where you see that...questions sometimes aren't answered immediately and frequently I wait to let other, more hands on detailers weigh in. There have been gaps in attention from OPT, but the Forum is monitored regularly now.

That's a good question - there have been some management changes within OPT and Chris is no longer with the company but did have admin access to this Forum. That may be the answer. I would guess any questions you may have about ONR are answered in that link, and if not, ask away and we'll help.

Archived