curing time for opticoat pro plus

jmschnur

Any word on the cure time during the winter? I've got a quote for Pro + from a mobile dealer. He says as long as it's above freezing, it should be ok and drive-able 1 hour after coating. Considering the weather I wonder if I should put it off, or look for someone who does it indoors. The timing of this new car was not what I planned

Imac, Optimum recommends not applying OCP in temps below 40. Bonding/curing will take longer in colder/dryer weather, but in general you can drive the vehicle 1 hour after coating. We suggest not washing with soap for 7 days to allow chemical resistance to fully develop.

• 7 months later...

Imac, Optimum recommends not applying OCP in temps below 40. Bonding/curing will take longer in colder/dryer weather, but in general you can drive the vehicle 1 hour after coating. We suggest not washing with soap for 7 days to allow chemical resistance to fully develop.

Hi Ron does the same apply to Optimum Pro Plus?

I just had my new car done on Wed evening. He recommended to be safe don't it touch rain for 2 days and don't wash with soap for up to 14 days (just use water).

Archived