Can I apply the optimum spray wax by wax spreader

XxAkaraxX

Use the high pile. Fold it in four. Spray OCW on one part of the towel, one or two (depending on the size) sprays on the panel and spread, turn the towel to a dry side to buff off.

Its real easy and a joy to use. It also leaves a slick surface behind.

It wont damage anything. If you are left with streaks or anything (I still dont know what was left on your paint) it will slowly wash off during ONR washes. Nothing to worry about, just be sure to use OCW sparingly and you will be fine.

Optiseal will also remove OCW. I use OCW as part of the drying process and do not buff afterwards. OCW is not like a traditional wax where you apply, let it cure and then buff. As previously suggested, I think the problem you have encountered is simply applying too much product. One spray per panel or two on a larger panel. No need to over think things

Thank you guys, I really appreciate. I really realised how much more than I needed, when I look at the spray bottle, after waxing whole car. :)

I was like this bottle should do more than 5-6 cars. However, it turned out that it was me who used way lore than what I need.

How about ferrex? How much should i spray on each wheel? And is it to be used at each wash or less frequently?

Archived