Ron, just out of curiosity would the fancy ingredients in Paint Prep which help Opti-Gloss have any influence on the Opti-Glass or more widely with Opti-Seal or OCW aside from providing a clean surface?

Paint Prep is primarily a decontaminate and cleaner, and that's it's most important feature in assisting Gloss-Coat.

Yes, and Hyper Polish works well with Opti-Glass.

So basicly you can just polish glass with Hyper polish, wipe off and apply Opti-Glass? Is that the right procedure? No IPA wipedown needed?

I know this post is a little out of date, however, I was wondering if I could just use OPT HP then Opti-Seal on the windows? If I use OPT HP,  do I use paint prep then Opti-Seal or just go directly to Opti-Seal after wiping off OPT HP? Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, vdubbeet said:

I know this post is a little out of date, however, I was wondering if I could just use OPT HP then Opti-Seal on the windows? If I use OPT HP,  do I use paint prep then Opti-Seal or just go directly to Opti-Seal after wiping off OPT HP? Thanks in advance.

Sure you can follow up hyper polish with opti-seal. 

Just now, The Guz said:

Sure you can follow up hyper polish with opti-seal. 

Thank you, The Guz! Have an awesome day!  No paint prep needed between?

Sorry to keep coming back to this old thread. Is Optimum Hyper Polish okay to use on acrylic? We have a Prius v Five with the non-movable acrylic moon/sun roofs. Thanks in advance.