Sign in to follow this  
No Soap

Storage of Hyper Compound sprayer

What is the best way to keep the sprayer working when not used for a long time? I have no problems at the moment but trying to be prepared. Could it be wise to wash the sprayer-head and keep the cap on the bottle (I still have them)?

That would be a good idea. I did get some clogging issue with my Intensive polish but not with the Hyper polish.

Remember to shake the bottle often.

Any idea how long the products last in the bottles? I'm not asking for a answer from the "marketing department" (safest answer for the company) rather from what could maybe be realistic? Done 3 cars and kept the caps on the bottles but that is 2 years ago. I've shaken the bottles, now and then.

FYI, Optimum doesn't have a Marketing Dept.   There is no real answer to your question - I have Hyper products now that are 4+ years old and still good.  I've had customers with Hyper products that became a lumpy mess at 2 years.  Dr G states the shelf life of compounds/polishes is 1 - 2 years and that's what we cover...

Thanks for the answer! The "marketing department" was just a term for a common disclaimer. 🤗

I'll test and see how they works.

No problem, my first Optimum business card said Marketing Director, which was an inside joke between David and I since there was NO marketing budget.