Opti Coat Pro +

crazytruker

I'm a car junkie like my father. I love vehicles. I'm not wealthy but I get that urge every few years to get a new vehicle. It's a disease lol. 

In September  I bought a 2017 Chevy Colorado Midnight Edition. It's all black and the first black vehicle I have ever owned. That's because of the always being dirty look and care needed to keep it looking good. I work a lot with varying hours and start/end times so I just don't have the desire to spend half the day cleaning on a vehicle. 

I stumbled across Optimum and their products and coatings, did research and found a local authorized installer. It's because of your products that I decided to get the black color as it was the sharpest, best looking of them all. I had the Pro + put on my truck and it looks fantastic. But it goes further than the look. It's like having an invisible shield on your paint. And the products to clean/maintain it are amazing. 

I've been rinse-less cleaning my Harley for years without scratches. The products I've used aren't as good as the Optimum line either. I'm looking forward to many years of taking care of my vehicle myself instead of running through Richie's Car Wash idle - through - scratch-o-rama. 

I don't know how you guys do it but this stuff is amazing. 

• 2 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, crazytruker said:

I'm a car junkie like my father. I love vehicles. I'm not wealthy but I get that urge every few years to get a new vehicle. It's a disease lol. 

In September  I bought a 2017 Chevy Colorado Midnight Edition. It's all black and the first black vehicle I have ever owned. That's because of the always being dirty look and care needed to keep it looking good. I work a lot with varying hours and start/end times so I just don't have the desire to spend half the day cleaning on a vehicle. 

I stumbled across Optimum and their products and coatings, did research and found a local authorized installer. It's because of your products that I decided to get the black color as it was the sharpest, best looking of them all. I had the Pro + put on my truck and it looks fantastic. But it goes further than the look. It's like having an invisible shield on your paint. And the products to clean/maintain it are amazing. 

I've been rinse-less cleaning my Harley for years without scratches. The products I've used aren't as good as the Optimum line either. I'm looking forward to many years of taking care of my vehicle myself instead of running through Richie's Car Wash idle - through - scratch-o-rama. 

I don't know how you guys do it but this stuff is amazing. 

Pro Plus really is the best coating on the market. Every time I install plus it is more and more impressive. And most coatings are not Sic like pro