crazytruker

Opti Coat Pro + after washing

2017 Chevy Colorado Midnight Edition

It was evening when I took these pics but it still looks like a mirror. This is right after washing it with Opti Coat NR and Opti Coat Hyper Seal both from the maintenance line. The tree reflection in the hood pic is in the front yard some 50 feet away. This stuff is amazing. It makes washing a vehicle fun. 

IMG_1224 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1225 (Medium).JPG

16 hours ago, crazytruker said:

2017 Chevy Colorado Midnight Edition

It was evening when I took these pics but it still looks like a mirror. This is right after washing it with Opti Coat NR and Opti Coat Hyper Seal both from the maintenance line. The tree reflection in the hood pic is in the front yard some 50 feet away. This stuff is amazing. It makes washing a vehicle fun. 

IMG_1224 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1225 (Medium).JPG

Nice!!! 

I like the tires to be clean but not shinny a Matt finish looks better I think

don't no what the opti looks like? 

Great just in time am ordering now will give it a try when it warns up don't now if it will work in - 20 

Thanks mylarge.596a93082c55b_elementwaitimgtowaxIMG_20170715_180110027.jpg.549c4e593ea60b28b56d3fef6c3bdc5c.jpg Ellie will like this 

who says black isn't beautiful?  As A&J states (and demonstrates), Opti-Bond has a matte finish with decent durability even in a Canadian winter.