ONR Popsicle!!! And Car Wash Jello.

BradB

It’s cold here in the Midwest. Below zero at night and barely in double digits in the daytime. 

I just received an order of ONR and the contents of the 32oz bottle was frozen solid when it arrived. I am slowly defrosting it and after about three hours it’s only now starting to slush around a bit. This is going to take a while! My question is, will this freeze/ thaw cycle hurt the performance of ONR in any way?

I also noticed a problem with my Optimum Car Wash. I had the bottle in my garage which in the winter I keep heated to around 50 degrees unless I am out there and then I warm it up to 70 or so. I noticed that my Car Wash had congealed and separated to a very thick jello-like goo. I was shocked to see this happen at 50 degrees. I am warming this up as well and it’s slowly going back to normal consistency. Will there be any damage to the Car Wash because of this?

Ive had OPT things frozen a few times over the years...what Ive noticed is frost wont hurt ONR but it will affect Car wash a bit but not much after it deffrosts and after you shake it up. Car wash really does freeze fast but it will still foam (just maybe a bit less then before) and clean so thats that. 

Ive had to move my detailing stuff to a part of the house thats got at least 50 deg F so they will survive the winter.

Ok, thanks, that’s good to know. I see a little thicker viscosity in the Quick Detailer as well, especially when it hits cooler painted surfaces. It doesn’t work quite as well. It’s interesting that I never had this issue, or the freezing issues, with Zaino products, which I’ve mostly used in the past. All about the chemistry, I suppose. 

My new acquisition...

standard.jpg

Archived