Detailing Business Owner - Portland, OR

Hey everyone my name is Sean Free and I wanted to introduce myself.  I own and operate my own detailing business, Prestige Auto Detail NW out here in Portland, OR.  I started my business in the late summer of 2016 after I was let go from Nike as part of a big lay off.  I got a part time job the first winter since I was so slow being a new business, but I am now starting to gain more traction as word gets around.  I run my business out of my single car wide but double car deep (almost) garage.  I am doing something weekly to make it run and look like a shop.  

I have been using OPT products for several years and decided recently to make the move to OPT products exclusively.  I now own the HPCS, pad washer, waffle pads and everything else OPT offers just about.  I haven touched car soap in 3+ years and absolutely love all of the products.  My hopes from this forum are to learn as much as possible, offer advice where I am able and get to know more of the amazing folks this industry has to offer.  

Sean

Archived